Under the Control of Dogs Order 1992, all dogs must wear a collar and identity tag in a public place. The tag must show the owner’s name and address. Dog wardens can enforce this law and fines of up to £5000 can be given by the Courts for an offence.
Sorry. RETIRED. But you are welcome to browse the website for the moment. You could try Natalie - see her website - www.wagged-out.co.uk We have met up with her and she has taken on some of our dogs. We wish her well!
Apologies for not updating our website for some time - we tend to have used Facebook. The situation below still stands. Thanks to our regular customers, one of whom sent us this message : "Not sure if you have space but I couldn't think of anywhere better for her to go to be loved and looked after!" This quote from one of our dog-owners telling someone else really made our day. Thanks!
September 2015 : Stop Press.
Once again we are fully booked, unless you need us at times which don't include lunchtimes. It might be worth an email giving us as much information about your pet as possible (breed, age etc), but please be prepared for disappointment. Thursdays and Fridays are especially busy.
Also we have decided we need to cut down on the boarding, and so can generally only take dogs we walk.
Many thanks to our regulars for getting us to this stage!
We aim to entertain and stimulate (as well as exercise and care for) your dog when, for whatever reason, you can't.
We therefore provide a reliable and friendly service to keep your dog occupied happy and healthy - in respect of
- Dog Walking
- Pop-in Service to tend to your pets and/or home - puppies, older dogs, small animals, chickens, terrapins etc
- Home Boarding (OUR home - we treat your dog as if it were our own)
- House Sitting - looking after dogs, cats, ducks, sheep, chickens (to date)...in YOUR home
- "Doggie Day Care" - or more half-day care, where they spend about 4 hours with us (negotiable)
Please contact us to agree a competitively priced package suitable to your and your dog's requirements
- Licenced by Bury Council (Always ask to see their licence before leaving your dog with anyone)
- Fully insured (Public liability) upto £ 3,000,000
- CRB checked (for your peace of mind especially if we have your house key
- Compliant with Data Protection Act (we treat your personal data with utmost confidentiality)
- References available on request
WE HOPE TO PROVIDE A TOTAL PET CARE SOLUTION FOR YOU AND YOUR CANINE BEST FRIEND
See Facebook page : www.Facebook.com/PawlineBury
On a Smart Phone, please click bottom left corner "desktop view" to see all tabs including "Prices", and zoom in.
Quick Price Guide : Dog walking - from £10 / hour. Home boarding - from £20 per night. Half-day care available.
Collars and ID tags
We require any dog to have a collar and an ID tag, even if they are chipped
I've found that it is generally easier to publish a number of photos on our facebook page - www.facebook.com/PawlineBury Your dog may have its own album there (if that is what you have agreed), and just the odd photo on this website. Go to the website, then click on Photos, and possibly Albums. If you prefer not to have any photos/videos put on-line, please just let us know.
We'd be very grateful for your comments about our service. Just go to our "Feedback" page. Or you can put them on www.NarpsUK.co.uk, on our profile if you prefer. Or just email us! Thanks